Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

movie site wanted PLEASE!!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by ronin11, May 17, 2007.

1. okay, i need to backup a copy of the movie SHOOTER i have, but seem to have lost my COMPLETELY LICENCED and original version( :D ) of the DVD i have.. soooo.. what im wondering is, is what sites you people use to gain access to backup versions of new release and recent movies online where i could obtain a version to allow me to backup my original even thogh i have lost the DVD??

i know about bittorrent, and the versions of the movie i have found have been of a lesser quality, i would really be interested in good quiality sites..

2. Hmm I cant help you with that :cry:
    but speaking of movies..........nudge nudge ;) ;) :p
  3. nag nag fuggin nag.

leave it with me.. i have it round here and will make a backup i need to store at your place.
  4. If you are using Bit Torrent and want full quality search for DVD Rip and something about 4Gb instead of the compressed (Divx/Xvid) movies at 300mb - 700Mb...
  5. +1
  6. The trick is to understand the various methods that the teams use to bring out releases.

The name of the torrent will reflect the source and therefore the quality.
    ie. screener, dvdrip, telesync, cam etc.
  7. if you want the perfect torrent get anything by AXXO.

he is to torrents what rossi is to the gp, i wont get my backups from anyone else
  8. DVD screeners are your friend