Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Movie-Saturday 15 Jan @ HQ-The Secretary

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by Knightrider, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Hey all,

Our esteemed HQ Administrator has kindly opened HQ for a movie this coming Saturday night.

When: Saturday 15 January 2005

Where: HQ @ Mulgrave

Time: From 7pm onwards

Bring: BBQ necessities, etc. The usual stuff.....

Screening: The Secretary

BYO carrots, saddles and silver hair brushes.... :wink:

If you need the address, PM Flipper

2. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAA!!!! Saddle up ladies, I'll be there carrot in hand :shock: :p

Stew

3. Heads or Tails?

Do I wear my hair in plaits, or not?????

4. well Nous and I may join y'all if the stars are correctly aligned. Although we may have to leave early if she can't control herself.

5. All I did was mention half a carrot and look what happens :roll: :D .

Stew, you can have all the ladies you like but my pony is MY pony :twisted: :p :LOL: .

I suggest all reinactments of the film wait until after it's finished, otherwise noone will even get through the credits :wink: .

6. Hmmm, I will be sure to bring the carrot peeler! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :shock:

7. Be sure to leave the green bits on the end!!!

8. Is this the 1992 James Spader & Maggie G.. (can't spell it) film you're talking about here ? Or a different one ?

9. Now why would that be required?......so you have something you can use to retrieve it? :LOL: :roll: :shock:

Having not seen the movie, I have absolutely NO IDEA of what you are going on about.......but the imagination is certainly running WILD! :D \:D/

10. OMG Marie :shock: :shock: Get ya mind out of the gutter. The carrot is NOT used for that!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

11. Yes, that would be the one.....

12. Hey Deb....have you forgotten what types of, ahem, "movies" I've seen at your place? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :shock:

13. La la la la la la la.................twiddling thumbs, waiting patiently to be slapped by Moderator.....

14. Hmmm, checked out the pics on the site....but still NO CARROT!!!
    :roll: :roll:

Am I missing something? :LOL: :shock:

15. But if it was used for that you wouldn't need the green bits of the carrot. Many a male netrider would be keen you retrieve it. Obviously without using thier hands. :wink:

Alas I will not be there for the movie unless its being shown later in the piece, I was planning on going to see The Motorcycle Diaries on Saturday.

16. So what you're saying is......you'd happily retrieve a carrot with your mouth from your exhaust pipe? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: [-X

17. My calendar looks pretty free, so I might have to amble down for this.

Deb - do you need me to bring along anything in particular, aside from my stellar abilities with a BBQ grill ? :p

18. Hey Voyager,

Got a saddle?