Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Movie review-The kite runner.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by movin, Jan 16, 2008.

1. For those of you that are not exactly main stream cinema types, prepare to be dazzled \:D/
    With gratefull thanks to Melbourne radio station 3RRR for a freebee giveaway, Carri and myself just saw what we both thought, was probably one of the most, if not the most, amazing peices of cinematography we have both seen.
    The kite runner.
    Do yourself a favour molly -just see it. :grin:

2. Yes, i am definitely keen on seeing this as well (also not such a big fan of a lot of mainstream hollywood stuff) :cool:
  3. Did this book last year for yr12 english - I rather enjoyed it and can't wait to see the movie
  4. Thanks for the tip, watching it now.
  5. Any tits in it?
  6. :roll: That would put you in the Hollywood mainstream category then yeah Chris :?:
    Oh in answer to your question, yes there is a few pair of tits, all covered, 1 of which who gets stoned to death for commiting adultery :?
  7. That'll learn the wanton hussy.
  8. Yes, I agree. This movie is quite amazing -- though The Fountain is still my favourite for a non-mainstream movie.