Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Movie Review] Lions For Lambs .........crap !

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Mickyb V9, Nov 14, 2007.

1. I went into the cinema last night thinking it was going to be a blockbuster, having Redford, Streep and Cruise in the cast !

IT WAS CRAP !!!!

Those who keep up with current affairs will not enjoy it because it is one of those "tell me something I didn't already know" kind of movies !!

A stupid film ! about stupid Americans ! - Cruise can't act !

I guess the underlying message in the film is that there is no simple answer to the war on terrorism !
  2. We NEED a war on crap films :LOL:.
  3. Enough right there to stop me going to see it.
  4. Saw it sunday night at gold class. Boring film. Kept changing between storylines. Just when you were getting in to one small storyline, theyd cut to another. Was pissing me off!!! It was also the first time ive ever been to GC. Never again!! The sound of the waitresses coming in and out of the cinema every 30 seconds to serve the patrons their food and drinks was enough to totally ruin any movie in there! Didnt help that i was sitting right next to the door! :evil:
  5. oh yeah ! . . the switching from one scene to another was pissing me off also !

Only best bit was the Spec Ops dudes on the Chinook taking small arms fire . . . . the rest of the movie was crap !

Luckily I saw it on tight-arse Tuesday night ! :LOL:
  6. Hmmm, the trailers for this film looked good, especially with the two lost Special Operations Soldiers stuck on the mountain in Afghanistan.

Well its had quite a few bad reviews, nothing worse than wasting your time in a cinema watching a crap movie. I think I will keep my coin and wait till it comes on dvd.
  7. :WStupid:

I couldn't even see myself wasting the money renting it on DVD...