Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Movember !

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Mickyb V9, Oct 25, 2007.

1. :grin:

Who is doing it ?

2. I get about as much hair on my upper lip as i did in my pubic area as a 10 year old.
  3. MRS won't let me.

I said let me have a dirty latino mo and you don't have to shave your legs and I won't call you fat anymore.

Still can't gro-my-mo :(
  4. You of chinese origin? :?
  5. Thought about converting my goatee into a mo. I've seen a guy with handlebar mo couple of days ago and I cracked. He had clothes and hair to match as well. Bloody legend!
  6. i'm giving it a trial run at the moment.

Haven't shaved for 2 days.
    I look like a south american drug lord though with a mo ! . . . . looks dodgy !
  7. No european, and my dad has facial...just doesnt come till later in life :( Annoying though cos i have to maintain my strands of hair otherwise i look like michael jackson with hair implants.
  8. Micky, I recommend you get some mo wax, so you can shape it and make it look a bit more pimp :grin:
  9. pmsl :LOL:

Where da mugshots? :p

I must confess.. I've never been able to grow one either.

Beard? no chance.. once it gets to certain length it gets so itchy I
    have to take it off.
  10. Yup, I'm doing it - for about 3 days so far.. progress is slow :LOL: :LOL:
  11. guys, i clicked to LOOK at this thread and got the reply box with this ^^ already in quote :shock:

tis a sign

i guess i have to reply now

well karaman, my public area would sugest otherwise :LOL: [eh, its late]
  12. Me and the Suade boys will probably do it again, the Movember madness gig last year was lots o' fun.
  13. Mine takes that long to grow, I'd have to start now for Movember 2010. :grin:
  14. Is this a charity thing?... could be fun
  15. didn't here abouti t till late last year and missed out. but i think a nice "my name is Jose I am here to clean the pool" mo is the go for this year :grin:
  16. I have to ......................Missus dobbed me in :facepalm:
  17. My nan is in the spirit of things.......

18. same here ..... im asian :cry:

but at least i dont have to shave every day... just once every 4th day
    saves on razor cost lol