Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

MOvember: Sponsor my Mo, Mofos!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Loz, Nov 9, 2006.

1. <server deleted the least thread, the baaaastard.>
    Anyone can walk for an afternoon or ride a bicycle for a day... But it takes COJONES (or at least one of 'em) to spend a whole month lookin' like a 1970s p0rn star.

Movember (www.movember.com/au) is a charity event in support of men's health. Here's how it works: YOU sponsor me, I grow the biggest, dirtiest 'stache I can rustle up between now and the end of Movember. This is a 24 hour commitment. I take this filthy thing to work, out on the street, and into the boudoir.

Proceeds go to mens' health research, so you're doing a good thing by the testicles and/or prostate of yourself or someone you love. I've had a dice (well a slice 'n' dice) with testicular cancer and it's not much fun.

SO: kick in.

1) Go to www.movember.com/au
    2) Click on "Sponsor a MO"
    3) Search for "Loz"
    4) Get your give on! $2 minimum, which I'm sure you can handle.
    5) Fondle your manly bits (or the nearest available) in the knowledge that you're doing your bit to keep 'em functioning as Ron Jeremy intended.

2. A huge thanks to those who have dug deep so far:

ZRX1200R, Cejay, Edgelett, Steve (forgot ya forum name dude), Titus, Caz, Rosie and the Chairman's nanna who heard about this caper and got the purse out.

Keep it up folks! We're aiming for a future free of the long finger of the law.

3. We're a week into Movember at this point, and here's how my mo - well, YOUR mo - is travelling:

Yup, a bit greasy right now. But as you can see, I'm practicing my moustachio smile.
  4. Sponsorship Completed

Got the 70's hair and collar going aswell loz? :p
  5. The hair and collar were a complete accident but seem to suit the pic eh?

Thank you sir.

6. :rofl: :LOL: :LOL:
  7. that's an awesome pic loz!!

I have to say - you look about 10 years younger clean shaven!

I tried to talk Pagan into shaving his goatee & growing a Mo, but he chickened out. maybe next year.

keep us updated with the Mo pics!
  8. Tell him. Tell all his friends. There's a new game in town.
  9. I can't do it this year Loz, a few reasons.
    mainly, work wouldn't let me, and it'll take me alot longer than a month to grow a mo :p
  10. I soooooooooo hope Dave doesn't see this thread :shock: :LOL:
  11. [IMG:400:404:520571a563]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/chevs_n_holdens/DSC00079.jpg[/img:520571a563]

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  12. I don't mind digging deep, so some doctor doesn't have to... :p

Pleased with the progress of the mo Loz. Had any offers to clean pools yet? and if so, got any pictures?
  13. Mo-vember

My Manager and I are participating at work.

And our Mo's are pretty mean....makes yours look tame.
    Except, I do not know how to add photos to this message?

Let me know how to do this.

Thanks Rion

P.S May the MO be wtih you!
  14. Done!

Though I'm going to skip this step because of even the vague mention of Ron Jeremy:

5) Fondle your manly bits (or the nearest available) in the knowledge that you're doing your bit to keep 'em functioning as Ron Jeremy intended.

:shock: :LOL: :shock:

Are there going to be updates on how the mo's going?

15. A big thanks to Undii and Rogerdodger, as well as some sage advice from this gentleman:

"Cough up for a nice pair of undiis, because you cant dodge rogers forever."
  16. A quick update on the mo:

It's definately there now, although still quite straggly. I have bleached my hair in an effort to draw attention away from it, but it doesn't seem to be working.

Don't forget the Suade Movember Madness show at the Wesley Anne on Wednesday Movember 29th; anyone with a mo (yes girls, you can fake it up) gets in for half price. Should be a huge night!

Details at www.suade.net (although due to my laziness it's not on the gigs page yet... Ah well.)
  17. Week 1's picture was a very pimpin' tash and you could only have found better from some Lord Poncingby-Smythe style aristocrat from 1930's England.
    Week 2 is... well... a bit lacklustre. May I suggest growing it a little longer down the sides of your mouth like Big Merv??