Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

{Moved}Suzuki GSR750 DIY oil/oil filter change.

Discussion in 'Maintenance and Servicing' at netrider.net.au started by Novice, Mar 31, 2015.

1. hi guys..

I have been trailing on google to extract the information to DIY oil/oil filter change for suzuki gsr750 2012, but could hardly find any clues...

If anyone who owns the beauty, and could post some videos or information for the same?

2. Hello, wrong forum.

3. Hi, What are you after exactly, how to change the oil and filter? or what type of oil? The user manual should have the type of oil and filter you need or your local bike mechanic should be able to give you the right filter.

You'll save labour costs doing it yourself, but I'd recommend if the bike is still in warranty to get a authorised mechanic to do the job until the warranty run out. If you don't have the service book stamped it may void the warranty in some cases.

Help this helps. If needed I can walk you through how I change my oil on my 1K bikes.

4. I'd be surprised if the manual doesn't tell you where the relevant parts are. Pretty easy process, find the fill hole/dipstick and loosen it, put something under the engine and undo the drain plug, unbolt the funny canister looking thing(oil filter) and replace, fit the sump plug, fill with oil and check level then screw the dipstick back in.

• Like Like x 1