Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW (Moved)Parra road between Missendon and Ross streets, POLICE on road

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by Ljiljan, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Two hwp circling in this area, one blue unmarked and one yellow marked. They've struck gold and the pickings are plentiful it seems. Take care.

2. Re: Parra road between Missendon and Ross streets, pigs on road

Saw them both at about 8:45 this morning just after west street. Looked like they were pulling people over for driving in the bus lane (while completely blocking the bus lane...).
  3. You would have gone straight past me.

they're going for people talking on mobile primarily, hiding in the lane opposite the servo
  4. They love that spot. The other place i see them on my commute is Wattle Street, in Ultimo. They love grabbing people on their way to the bridge in peak hour. I work just off wattle street and i hear non-stop sirens all morning on that road. The other big one is see them all the time at is hiding behind the bushes at the Homebush bay drive M4 onramp (westbound), usually around 7.30am just after shift change.