Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

{Moved from Welcome} Advice on a purchase

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Lily Barker, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Hi all,
    I'm new to this and very new to riding. I got my L's 2 months ago and have been looking for bike. I've just found a ninja 250 2010 red, 1800km. I've had a ride and a good look at it. It seems pretty clean and nice. With renewed rego and $100 for a RWC, its going to come to $4800. Is this a good deal? I've researched a bit and it seems pretty good. The seller has been honest about the history and is the bikes first owner. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

2. Hey lily, the ninja 250 is a great bike to learn on as they a very reliable. As for history of the bike I would spend the extra few dollars getting a vin check for any money owing etc. I cant put a link up but google "ppsr". hope that helps
  3. Thanks Lemzki! Will do. What do you think about the price?
  4. Hi Lily, your question will be better answered in the bike reviews section of the forum, this is the introduction section. Cheers.