Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

{Moved from Riding Gear} Where to buy Dainese?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Daniel996, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Hey all,

It's been nearly ten years since I've last bought any riding gear. I went to Peter Stevens hoping to order a new set of Dainese leathers and they no longer stock them (in the Adelaide store at least).

So I'm wondering if there's anywhere else in Adelaide that stocks Dainese - last time I visited Pitmans and Bills neither of them stocked Dainese either.

2. G'day Dan , and welcome . I was in PS yesterday and they do have Dainese jackets and pants just not 1pc or 2pc suits - I'm assuming that is what you're after ? Have you tried Italian Motorcycles , 29-31 Magill Rd Stepney or Moto Adelaide (formerly Honda World) , South Road Melrose Park ? They're both Ducati dealers so , dare I say it , would be more likely to carry Dainese gear . . . .
  3. Great, thank you I will check them out. Yes, after a 1 piece for the track.

4. Actually , now I think of it , maybe also try Garage Motorcycles at Strathalbyn ( Aprillia / MotoGuzzi dealer ) .