Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

{Moved from Politics} Women banned from straddling motorbikes

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Noticibly F.A.T, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Only in america....sorry indonesia
    • Like Like x 1
  2. In America they'd just shoot them to protect the kids from seeing the vahinas.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Not anymore america has finally worked out that guns are bad and borrowing trillions of dollars doesnt work either.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Dude, cover up, your sarcasm is showing.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I know a couple of women I'd ban from straddling my motorbike, but only because I'd never see it again.
  6. :peace:What?? Not straddle a motorbike? Nup, it's my one pleasure in life...:peace:
    • Like Like x 1
  7. The words "primitive barbarians" spring to mind.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. The first thing I thought of when I read this is that these women must be quite skilled. I can't even imagine riding a motorbike side-saddle, so if they can do it, they're obviously much more competent than the males in that country.
  9. When l was in Thailand it was amazing to see guys riding along with their girlfriends on the back side saddle in mini skirts, high heels, hair blow waved, texting on their phones as the guys weaves in and out the traffic, no gear, helmets, just concentrating on their txt, so balanced. Even 3 girls on a bike, last one side saddle on their way to a night club, heels and all!
    • Like Like x 2
  10. I have seen pillions on pushbikes in China, sitting side saddle on the bike rack and eating quite an elaborate breakfast!!! And the traffic was crazy, anything goes.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Blimey, nuffin about motorbikes in the old Koran????? Psalms 45.4 in the other crowd's Bible is pretty nifty:

"In your majesty ride forth victoriously on behalf of truth, humility and righteousness; let your right hand display awesome deeds."

....always enjoy a decent fistful!
  12. Makes you want to import even more muslims to Australia so we too could enjoy the sharia law, doesn't it?
  13. Being fair, this is a bunch of backwoods redneck southern Baptist equivalents making up their own version of Islam as they go. Exactly the same waste of space as the loonier snake wrestling type Christians, or some of the extremist Jewish sects.
    • Like Like x 15
  14. Maybe it's so we don't have to see lady boy tackle flapping in the breeze...
    • Like Like x 4
  15. image.
  16. Then there was that extreme Sharia group in Nigeria a few years back who refused to wear helmets when riding. Led to pitched battles on the street with police/army. Oh, it's a funny world these days.
    Anyway, I'm sticking my lid on my head, slinging the leg over the saddle, and toodling down to Wollies for all the shopping I forgot yesterday.....just hope I don't meet any Inca sunworshipers on the way.......toodlooooo.
  17. That can SO be taken out of context! ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Bahahahaha!

Ommmmmm Nommmmmmm Nommmmmmm