Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

{Moved from Politics} Paying for License

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by emmz01, Nov 9, 2013.

  1. Hi guys,

    just wondering the go with licenses, I am in a pretty demanding 9-5 job and find it hard to make calls.

    Can a parent/partner go down and pay for the basic course on my behalf?


  2. um, why don't you get your parent/partner to call and find out?
  3. Pay over the phone by credit card or bank transfer.
  4. I booked the course online and paid online if that helps. U still need to go to the rta when u do the test and get your photo taken. But don't smile though. The grumpy staff have never smiled in their life and they don't want to see u smile either