Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

{Moved from General} 2012 MV Agusta Brutale 675

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Lazy Libran, Oct 28, 2011.

1. AKA Brutale 675 Trepistoni.

Link: H E R E

The details are scarce, but through this video we get our first official images of the 2012 Brutale 675 Trepistoni.

From first looks, the bike appears to be basically a younger version of the Brutale 990R, but features aspects of a naked F3, such as the three-pipe exhaust outlet.

And like other naked sportbikes, such as the Triumph Street Triple R and Ducati 848 Streetfighter, the MV Agusta Brutale 675's motor is likely tuned for more streetable manners.

Additional details will be reported they are released. Attached above is a video of the all-new 2012 MV Agusta Brutale 675 Trepistoni.
  2. Re: 2012 MV Agusta Brutale 675 Teaser

hey lazy, this post could quite easily have gone up in the p0rn thread...
    i'm way more than happy with my st, but if i wasnt - i would be in a sleeping bag outside mv waiting for one!
    the middle weight fight between these three bikes will be a cracker for sure- which one will come out on top?
  3. Re: 2012 MV Agusta Brutale 675 Teaser

I'm eagerly awaiting the launch in November (EIMA Milan).

ST R was on my list but since I saw this a few months ago, I've taken it off.

Ducati Monster is still there but only time will tell. :)

I want to see the fighout out between Monster 696, Street Triple/R & Brutale 675. Bring it on!
  4. Re: 2012 MV Agusta Brutale 675 Teaser

looking nice!

one day ill own a fancy bike... maybe one day
  5. Re: 2012 MV Agusta Brutale 675 Teaser

I don't think I want a Street Triple any more...
  6. Re: 2012 MV Agusta Brutale 675 Teaser

Drool, fap fap fap
  7. I have been eagerly awaiting more information regarding these, I really like the bigger Brutales.

I have a year left on my P2's but I am still looking for something to knock the Street Triple off the top of my upgrade list.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. This shit is so lame. Would the world explode if a manufacturer left the engine unchanged while stripping all the plastic off?
  9. How does this belong in the bike review section ffs?
  10. 2012 is going to be a good year.

I wonder who the MV dealer is in canberra.
  11. Sorry about it but I put it in General as it has not been released yet so cannot technically 'review' it.

Anyways, some more pics here :

12. Proper pictures are out on the web now:

Gorgeous bike. Prepare for a long wait if you want one, they will be in great demand in other markets so as usual in such cases none of them will find their way to the Australian market for a long time because our dollar stinks really bad - apparently.
  13. Holy ****.... That's beautiful!
  14. hey Duane can you come around and clean my pool for me?
  15. What?
  16. sorry mate idont realy have a pool
  17. It does look magnificent. :)
  18. Just look at this : :)

19. Very nice, if the price here is as competitive as it will be in Europe - I may just have found my next naked Italian :) (after my Duc and Aprilia).

I just hope it's a little bigger than previous Brutales