Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Mouth.......please explain?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by in the wind, Aug 12, 2005.

1. in the wind.......................please explain\

:?: :?: :?:
  2. If I had to explain...........dont worry!!
  3. "Teh" - accepted as part of 1337 speak as appropriate replacement for the word "the". Initially started due to some noob not being able to type; then being adopted as a 'cool' way of anti-typing.
  4. Jeez, guys, if we are going to start picking on innocent typos we're really getting desperate, surely??? Why don't we start on spelling, or grammar, or something easy???
    (It's supposed to be for FUN, remember)
  5. Theirs nuffing rong wif da speling in hear .
  6. Yer
    Just ask Groberts!
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  7. Saya minum teh. Terima Kasi. :D
  8. feel teh love :D
  9. I think I'm missing teh point sumhow.
  10. "Oh noes! Teh intarweb is broke-ed!"

Perfectly legitimate.
  11. I know we've seen this all before, but, as a teacher, the ramifications of this on how we teach spelling has always interested me..

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, olny taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pcleas. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by ilstef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
  12. Tehbotol, sangut bagus dingin :)