Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Hawkeye, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Mototecnic - Who are they?

Anyone know anything about Mototecnic in Knoxfield, Vic. They have some decent bikes for sale and I wondered if anyone had any dealings with them?
  2. not much is coming up in google search...?
  3. Good Q.. Im eyeing that VFR!
  4. I've noticed them on my commute and wondered the same. Never stopped in but will do sometime soon.

Found their site. http://www.mototecnic.com.au/
  5. Oh! Another Aprilia dealer :D this is good news! (kinda frustrating though that I already have one Aprilia dealer 7 minutes down the road from me, and I'd still consider heading to Ferntree Gully :( )
  6. They have only been around for about a month, and it seems they are just getting seriously started now.They are attracting alot of interest - I see many bikes dropping in on the weekends for a bit of a look. I have been meaning to go in and say hello :)

7. I am giving these guys a go this week with a major service on the KLR. Will post a comment on how it goes.