Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motorlegions / Takamii made my day :)

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by goddie, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Well, yesterday it was Streetmaster that made my day, today it is our popular Takamii.

Got home from work to find a satchel with a new pair of Takamii's famous Motorlegions, my correct size too!!

I had a slight issue with my button popping on my Motorlegions, I put the bitton back on, this happened twice and I contacted Takamii about it, he didnt much around, I asked for a replacement button, I got one, with the jeans attached :)

A big thanks to Takamii, fark I maight just buy me a lotto ticket!! :)

A nice way to close the week off, they'll be worn tomorrow for my daily commute, by the way, the new knee protection pads are a great way to go Tak, well done. Even my missus was impressed :)

There you go folks, service DOES exist within our domain no less.

PS: Takamii, please pm me your address so I can return the other jeans back to you. got the 109 but street and suburb are smudged!! thanks again

• Like Like x 9