Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motorcyclist's willy hit by lightening

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Kamikaze_Kawasaki, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Guys you may want to make sure you stand under a tree when relieving yourselves :shock: (or is it :LOL: )

2. You can't read that report without wincing......
  3. what about the liquid factor? wouldnt that conduct it more so?

[pist, the D is for dumb :wink: ]

4. I don't reckon antibiotics will make THAT sting go away!
    Just shocking.

Regards, Andrew.
  5. Sounds like a lot of hot cock to me :grin:

6. And I think that's the most bizarre topic heading I've seen in... ever!
  7. Too funny .. :LOL:
  8. Just pissed myself laughing! (if u pardon the pun)
    You know what they say about karma. Well nature just got her revenge....

9. As long as his penis is still working, no need to worry about his chest and arms :LOL:
  10. OSNAP!

That's willy painful sounding, fancy that...but he said function normally 'eventually', I don't like the sound of that!
  11. i wonder if it glows in the dark now!

12. isnt that what they meant about earthing through the penis? (ie the lightning travelled to ground through his penis, down the liquid trail and into the ground) excuse the lack of electrical knowlege
  13. I've heard of electrically-heated underwear, but getting it straight from Mother Nature is a bit risky, it seems :LOL:.
  14. He's definitely got a ROD now....

.....a freakin' LIGHTNING ROD! :grin:
  15. bet he will be able to light up some lucky lady night :LOL: and i reckon it will be one Electrifying shag...... :LOL: :rofl:
  16. wonder if it will give static shocks as well?? :LOL: while doing it
  17. He no longer fires sperm...

...they're now ELECTRIC EELS! :LOL:
  18. ouch

I clearly jumped on this thread way to late to get first dibs on the bad jokes.

Wonder what the person who picked him up and drove him to hospital was thinking...
  19. Re: ouch

How about "you tool..........." :p