Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

motorcyclist kills volvo driver

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by freddy, Apr 22, 2012.

1. #1 freddy, Apr 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    • Like Like x 10
  2. Hilarious, love it.
  3. haha that was good.
  4. This would be good for a smidsy ad.
  5. Lol'd and shared on the facebook.
  6. Same here.
    Payback's a biatch!!
  7. I was expecting that title to be followed by ... "with bare hands"
  8. Now there's your SMIDSY video made for you. Take the first 10 sec, then the last 20, turn it into a 30 sec tv ad. Fade to black, big white caption, "as if ..." End of ad.
  9. Agree, except for the last sentence. The "as if" speaks for itself, adding it would be tacky. Instead maybe fade to "Smidsy = Sorry mate, I didn't see you", following that, "Stop smidsy"
  10. One of them was travelling on the wrong side of the road as well.........tsk,tsk you choose which one......
  11. Never work - all you'd get is a call from Volvo drivers to ban motorcycles... :)
  12. I don't think most cagers would get it. They'd see it as a reinforcement on their dumb opinions that motorcyclists are dangerous and need to be banned and simply continue the same way they do now. Then one day when they hit a motorcyclists, they'd refer back to the ad and say "I was just getting revenge for the poor cage driver that was killed by a motorcyclist" :)