Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motorcycling sandals

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by smee, May 28, 2008.

1.  Top
  2. Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?

3. from hee in Sydney it looks insane! however at low speeds with mpostly only other bikes on the road in that country I guess I would consider a sandel too :grin:

4. Huh? Do the roads have air bags in said country? :?

5. :LOL:

I'm no bicker, so I guess I can't use them :grin:

I'm assuming they must therefore come with a built in force field to protect all that exposed skin on your foot?

6. Hey, they have toesliders and a gear-shift guard. Even my $300 AlpineStar weatherproof sports-touring boots don't have those! :LOL:

7. finally bin laden can trade in his camel

8. i bet that thong gonna cost them about 300 bucks.. style > safety

9. Perfect for all the old farts on BMWs, looks good with socks!

10. They'll sell like hotcakes in certain countries to our north. Just the sort of footwear for riding side-saddle on your postie with the wife, three kids, a 10kg sack of grain, some chickens in a cage, etc while stuck in tropical traffic. :LOL:

11. well, i've ordered some!

12. I still think you look sexy

[​IMG]

13. TPR exhaust heat resistant…
    But what about all of the exposed skin next to it?
    Hmm do you smell something cooking?

14. Bicker Sandals!!!

Aren't they cute little numbers. Able to show off your painted toe nails eh? Me tinks a pair of crocs would offer as much protection.

Seen on a biker recently - de special ozzie safety gear: T-shirt; shorts, lime green crocs!!! Oh yeah he did have a lid on the brave idiot.

Why are people so masochistic (to themselves)???

15. No? Well you haven't seen everything."

Regards, Andrew.

16. Bata has done a ''motorcycle sandle''. WTF! Bonds should do a G string in kevlar for extra protection!

17. In those country, they mostly ride small capacity bikes, 100cc to 150cc. And those who ride small capacity bikes are usually of the lower income. High income earners would choose to drive, or ride a big capacity bike (and they of course would wear safety gear because they can afford it).
    I also find the idea of a motorcycle specific sandals hilarious. I am from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, where T-shirts, shorts and sandals are "adequate" protection for riding. When I get back to Malaysia, perhaps I will buy a pair and do a review. :LOL:

18. They gotta be kidding right? :shock:

more like:

aVa7JzA.

19. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

20. Hahaha!!! VCM, you've just made my night shift!!! Pharkin' hilarious!!!