Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motorcycling Australia Level 1 Coach

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' at netrider.net.au started by FormerUser3, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Well I have just spend the last few days obtaining a Level 1 Coaching Accreditation with Motorcycling Australia.

The main reason for doing this course was to introduce and coach young people into the sport of minimoto, however the course is applicable to all levels.

Juniors will soon be required to participate in 5 hours of coaching per year to renew their licence.

The next level of coaching requires a trip to Canberra to the AIS, not sure if I will go to the next level.

So I now must complete 30 hours of coaching, looks like a few kids will get some coaching soon.

2. I havent been here long, but I've already spotted a couple of kids here
    starting with HONDA PHANTOM :LOL:

Second thoughts. Hes needs a coach who teaches manners :LOL: :p :LOL: :p

3. hey there just wondering if u can send me a pm on cost of training?

cheers

4. maybe they can teach you how to crack the trottle and throw in a set of balls for you too.

5. What has the AIS got to do with motorcycleing, do you have to pass the batton relay before your licenced :p :p :p :p :p

Good on you anyways :oops: :oops: :oops:

6. :p :p :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

7. well ur mum wasnt complaining about my balls when she was down there

8. Because Motorcycling Australia is funded by the Australian Government (Australia Sports Commission) and there is a great deal of science in motorcycling along with fitness and nutrician etc.

Also they see motorcyling as a sport.

9. You dirty boy :LOL: :LOL:

10. well u she was totally into it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

11. Liar!!! :LOL: :LOL:

12. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: i think we might have a winner here lol