Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motorcycle wet weather suit

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by mattb, Nov 29, 2011.

1. I want this so badly!

Oh, and I love the unrelated face masks. And the fact that you can take a shit just anywhere!

2. I laughed hard, thinking how ridiculous this suit is !!!!
    That is, until I saw the bird slide in the back...now that changed things a little ;)

3. She kind of turned me off at 1:40.

Not motorcycle related, but I am awed at all these inventions I'm coming across tonight: http://youtu.be/kUKW1i5ymw0
    • Like Like x 1
  4. that plus the elmo helmet
    christmas wishlist sorted.
  5. This proves to me that
    1: anyone can look like a wanker
    2: they make dutch ovens in asia
    3: his girlfriend lives in a box somewhere where she doesnt even have her own toilet

I do like how compact that 2 person tent folds away tho lol
  6. got to hand it to them though, it does look convenient and you could even get a little jiggy jiggy ;)............................im a fan.
  7. japan must be the world champion country for idiotic inventions
  8. If a scooter rider shits by the side of the road, and no-one can see... did it even happen? :-s
  9. I thought the vending machines with female panties was erm.... 'interesting'...maybe not idiotic... but I know exactly what you mean hornet

10. Errrr she didn't use any toilet paper!!
  11. Possibly, but I fail to see the relevance since they are speaking Chinese. :angel:

My guess is Taiwan or somewhere in Southern China because of the lush rice paddies.
  12. Yes, when I first watched it I thought, "What the **** traumatised these people so much?" An atomic bomb would have been a handy explanation, except they're speaking Chinese. All those ssh ssh cssh sounds.
  13. i couldn't stop laughing, from when he attatched himself to the scooter, the toilet stop was just golden, and sars masks just completely sold it
  14. That hilarious=D>
  15. Oh darn, I've already got my Xmas prezzie..! :facepalm: