Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motorcycle sprayers in Adelaide?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by dexterstu, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, does anyone know of some places in Adelaide that will spray motorcycle fairings? I want to have a full set sprayed, but would like a simple design rather than just the same colour all over.

Not really sure where to start looking though...

2. theres a place across boltons that does custom jobs
    forgot wat his trade name is
    but someone else on here should know
  3. I think you might be referring to Nigel Morrell Motorcycle Painting?

However, the last time I checked he no longer does motorcycle painting and now just focuses solely upon selling vans.

I hope I'm wrong though, as I can vouch for the quality of his work.

Might be worth giving him a call - Ph. 8351 7088.

I also have heard of another place out near Salisbury somewhere that also does motorcycle painting, but I'm afraid I don't know their details.

There's also a place on Churchill Road at Kilburn that paints anything automotive related. I can't remember the name of the place, but one of my mate's nephews works there and they do awesome work. I'll try and find their number and post it on here for you.

Apart from that, another option is to call some dealerships in Adelaide and ask them who they use.

I know that Japanese Motorcycle Dismantlers has a sub-contractor who does all their painting for them - once again, I don't know his details.

Hope this helps somewhat.

"There's simply nothing better than the synergy between rider and bike...."
  4. Got the contact details for the place on Churchill Road, Dry Creek that I mentioned in my previous post:

Dunn's Paint and Panel
    106 Churchill Road
    Ph: (08) 8359 4484
    Mobile: 0438 879 072

Hope this helps!

"I live my life a corner at a time.... FLAT OUT!"
  5. Nigel Morrell - still paints

Nigel has moved down the road and around the corner - still painting bikes.
    Nigel Morrells Motorcycle Painting
    13 Rosslyn Street
    SA 5031 - More...
    ph: 08 83517088
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.