Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motorcycle Specific Watch/Clock

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by VCM, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Sorry if this has been posted previously .. seems the search link brings up a 404 error.
    Looking at buying a watch for the hornet. I've had cheap watches attached with velcro in the past .. they dont seem to last long, so I am opting to buy one that is specific to motorcycles.

My question to those who have similar .. which one would be easier to read whilst riding? The black or white face ?
  2. Generally, black on white is considered a better combination. Take for example this quote from Software Usability Research Lab:

"However, most studies have shown that dark characters on a light background
    are superior to light characters on a dark background (when the refresh rate is
    fairly high). For example, Bauer and Cavonius (1980) found that participants
    were 26% more accurate in reading text when they read it with dark characters
    on a light background. "
  3. One of our advertisers (Clockabout) are selling the clocks that you are after. There are several mounting options available.
    Click their banner