Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motorcycle slideshow.... very cool !!

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Assassin, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Hey Guys, I made this slideshow.... all of the close ups and exhibition photos I took my self, but the scenic shots I nicked off the net.... :) (hope no-one minds...):

Click here... (the bottom right hand button is Full Screen option)

You need sound as well, but would appreciate any opinions.... if you enjoy it, please let me know...

2. Cool pics... but dude... Dido? :?
  3. some great shots there, what camera u using?
  4. Thanks Goz, am using a 1D MkII N at the moment, but soon to be using Nikon D3s, after I sell all my bits.... :)

Hey Fek, I like Dido mate... :), I could have used Metal, but it wouldn't have had the same effect ...:) Hope you liked it anyways mate...
  5. ye im looking at getting a nikon as well, they seem to be number 1 at the moment, and im a olympus man
  6. Nikon definitely has the edge right now, and I think they will for a long time to come... but the problem is, I am too heavily invested with Canon gear, so have to contemplate my next move carefully.... Hmmmm...
  7. that is very cool, I need to find some nice locations around brisbane to take some bike shots.
  8. isn't this the intro page from advrider :-s i am sure i have seen some of those pics up there
  9. Then stay with Canon. Frankly the difference between the cameras isn't that great. The 1D Mk IV seems as capable as the D3s.

I'm a Nikon man and have D300.