Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motorcycle shopping in Sydney on Sunday

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Paulstar3, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me, are there any motorbike / scooter dealers open on Sunday in Sydney? I've always bought privately but I'm looking with a friend tomorrow.

Any dealer recommendations would be appreciated too :beer:

Thanks
    Paul

2. #2 Tone2, Dec 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    I think Action at Parramatta in open until early pm. I remember going to Bikebiz but they were closed. Action is near them and were open. Check their website just in case though, in case I'm wrong and it was Saturday!

3. yeh actions, but i dont recommend them

4. I don't recommend ANY of them. Their bikes are way over-priced compared to what you can get private sale.

5. Hi Guys

No idea if the bike will be bought from a dealer or private at this stage ;) I made a small list

Fraser Motorcycle are open till 3
    Scooteria is open till 4
    Dues is open till 9

and trying to see a private bike or two as well.

She's ridden a scooter o/s but wants a bike to see Sydney with. When I was on my L's VTR250s were highly recommended, i don't want to recommender her a early 90's supersport because of possible maintenance issues. Lets see how we go tomorrow maybe I can dust off that madass from my garage get it registered and pass it on =p

6. Shopping cancelled, thanks Sydney weather! :nopity:

7. oh yeah, we got that Camden-Narellen ride in on JUST the right day :LOL: