Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motorcycle Service Manuals uploaded

Discussion in 'Maintenance and Servicing' started by Fluffy Bunny Feet, Jun 17, 2005.

1. Hey guys,

was looking for a PDF of a GPX250 shop manual and came across this site

dunno, might be helpful
  2. should make this sticky

lots of models covered....
  3. Should also include it in the links directory.
  4. I already have an e-manual, but I just got the 11 page official Honda Press Kit for the 1998 Hornet!! (Yeah, I know, I'm a geek, what can I say?)
  5. lol I have 1.5G of manuals...
  6. Rats. Still nothing for Triumph Sprints 02 - 4. I'd even pay for one, but not the factory manual at $200.
  7. Still no manual for the GSX250SSM, although it is only available in Japanese. Guess I'll just have to keep making do with the GSF250 manual.
  8. Is that the Balius?

Have a friend with a Balius looking for a manual.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. :D JD hi new to netrider and riding in general. I have bought a GSF250 and have been looking everywhere for the manual. Peter Stevens didn't have it and they are a Suzuki dealer? The bike was australian delivered so I assumed it came with a sevice book for the dealers. I was obviously wrong. Is the manual you have an e-manual if so are you able to do a return post? 8)
  10. I have the GSX250F Across (covers models FN '92, FP '93, FR 94) if any one is interested... I could e-mail it...
  11. sorry for the late reply Iffracem.
    no, it's not the Balius, unfortunately.
    It's the Eliminator.
  12. Mate needs one for the Honda CBR900 Fireblade.
    Found the '96-2000 version but he needs '95. Anyone help?
  13. Still no sign of a manual for my yamaha fzx zeal

:cry: :cry: :cry:
  14. Hey Everyone,

Does anyone know if i can use the Suzuki across 94 model workshop manual for my 95 Model.

I would think there would not be too many diffferences but if anyone can let me know that would be awesome.

15. The manual should tell you somewhere what models it covers. To the best of my knowledge the Across never changed!!
  16. The Across only ever used the one engine (GJ75A) so no changes there.
  17. Cheers guys will download it and get cracking.
  18. scrambler

Motorbike/s: Kawasaki EL250
    Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:07 am Post subject:

I have an e-manual for Kawasaki EL250. If anyone needs it PM me.

scrambler, Could you please send me a copy of the manual. I've just got my bike. Thank you.
  19. scrambler, Sorry but my YIM doesn't work probably (can't receive message if I'm offline). Could you send me a copy to the address khoabeo@gmail.com
    Thank you very much