Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motorcycle safety enforcement zone

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Brento, Feb 25, 2012.

1. So I finally got around to hitting the old pac hwy this morning and after coming across mooney bridge? heading north, I saw that sign. I had a little chuckle because that's one of the stupidest things i've ever seen in my life.. I had a pretty good run but now I can see why the police sit all over the road, the 60 zone is a bit of a joke but it's a nice road none the less! Will be hitting it again for sure!

2. These signs have been on the Putty for about three years too
  3. Maybe we need a new one: "SMIDSY Enforcement Zone"
  4. More like "State Budget Recovery Zone".
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Now thats a good one, Hahahahahaha
  6. #6 Fybre, Feb 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Yeah, some politician is funding their holidays off my "donations" on this road ...
  7. Just up the road from my estate is a 'police enforcement zone'. Every so often they pull everyone over and check it out. Glad my bike is in the shop and i was in the cage the other day - still need restrictors in the exhaust :p.
  8. Means go quick enough for them to not bother enforcing it on you
  9. To understand the value of such policies, and subsequent action by authorities, it is necessary to take your daily stupid pills.

Failure to do so will cause severe aggrevation...seizures may follow!