Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motorcycle roller door opener.

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by LolSauce, May 10, 2009.

1. Don't know if this has been posted before I wouldn't know what to search for if it has. So apoligies if it has been posted.

Pretty cool way of getting a roller door open for a motorcycle. Works by using the horn.
  2. I have a red Bimmer. Can mine be retro fitted with that?
  3. I can only :rofl: along with the rest of you!!!
  4. Maybe we could do a group buy? See if we can get this nice and cheap.
  5. Experience tells that this solution, elegant though it undoubtedly is, is very short-term.....
  6. My house alarm is fairly clever and I have a remote fob to arm/disarm/partial arm as well as open the garage door.

There is a transmitter that I can fit to my headlight switch that when I pull into my street I can flash the high beams and the garage door will open.

I must speak to my installer and see if the transmitter we ordered has come in.

Nothing worse than pulling into my driveway and having to fumble for keys whilst the exhaust is pumping out 118db of noisy goodness.
  7. :grin: :LOL:
    Good find! that was good!
  8. Very good.....
  9. He has 2 spares???
  10. ive got a garage door opener similar, my garage door opener also washes the car and bike on the odd occasion!
  11. Gotta love the BMW F800 riders. Super smart lot they are :LOL: :LOL:

Where can you buy the upgrade 3 touch model that also washes the bike? :LOL: :LOL:

On a serious note, the original product (yes, you truly can buy a garage door remote module that hooks into your high beam switch) and this parity video comes from http://f800riders.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12702
  12. [​IMG]

GOLD !!!!!!
  13. If I tried to install that I'd get a quick helmet removal instead.
  14. thats cool as
    how much for postage to melb?