Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motorcycle Personality Test

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by boz, Jun 23, 2005.

1. Found on another forum:

Motorcycle personality Test

It suggested that I ride a Harley Sportster.

2. Yamaha FJR1300

for me...

3. Yamaha FJR1300

"You scored 0 moxie, 9 zeal, and 2 pomp!
    You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.
    You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday? "

4. Same as me dan.. I got

You scored 1 moxie, 10 zeal, and -1 pomp not that i know what a moxie is?

5. Same as Drew and dan for me

6. well it's better than getting a harley!! Then again anythings better than getting a harley!

So when do they send me my bike? :D

8. looks litke the yammie is popular?

9. Harley 883 Sportster - pfffft!

10. 600cc Sportbike for me!!! Which is good because that's whay i want as my first unrestricted bike i think. However the description wasn't very good :cry:

Basically it said you will ride that a twat, kill yourself or injure yourself. My favourite line was: "You are the reason for excess motorcycle plastics on ebay".

I get the feeling he like harleys and tourers over sports bikes. I think he has some stereotype issuses.

11. nah

just wheather you are sensible rider (Yamaha)
    A redliner (600cc)
    or a sit back and cruze with ya gang (Harley)

12. said i am a 600cc jap squid!, even had a picture of a stuffed red and white cbr f4i side panel

how did it know me so well :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

13. said a ducati monster for me..looks kinda like the vtr250 i got now..i wish :D

14. Yee-Hah

Yamaha R1

15. Suzi VSTROM. My god, it's hideous! :eek:
    They should've asked about my preference for nakedness.

16. Yamaha FJR1300

You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.

You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?

17. Hmmmm, doesnt really seem my kind of bike but hey, I gather there is only 3 or 4 that the test will allocate.

18. 600 cc sportsbike.

You scored 7 moxie, 5 zeal, and 1 pomp!

I don't like sportsbike's either (mainly cos with my buggered right shoulder I can't ride them comfortably)

19. as above:

600cc Sportbike
    You scored 10 moxie, 3 zeal, and 3 pomp!