Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motorcycle Mart - Now Online!

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by pete, Oct 18, 2007.

1. doesn't work

think you need to take off the smiley :p
  2. works fine
  3. Seems to be slow for me. I thought it wasn't working too - then I cut and pasted the address and I still thought it was going to time out, but it came up in the end. Just tried it now and its quite quick again...

One small biatch (apart from all mc bike sites makers being colorblind) - I hate when site owners have links to product pages that don't actually exist - like the casual shirts on that site. How hard is it to remove a link until you can actually fill the page and not waste my f-ing time?
  4. ok now it works.

wonder what was wrong
  5. i think it might be time to upgrade your internet plan, dial up is dead in the wind & don't go with telstra freaking there corrupting the nation into thinking that there a good provider they suck(monopoly).
  6. Like having that massive list of manufacturers, only some of which actually have products for sale?

Odd, I've never had a problem with my Bigpond ADSL in the ~3 years I've had it.
  7. Being a new site I assume they are still working on it.

Me either :?