Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motorcycle Magazines

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by scottr, Jun 27, 2008.

1. hahah no not paper ones!

I stumbled onto this site a while ago, they basically have scans of magazines available to read online.

Yes theres not many, yes theres no full magazines but there is a motorcycle section and it is all user uploaded, kind of like youtube but for reading.

Anyway have a look, there are other categories that may take your fancy and who knows, maybe other users can upload some maintenance articles or bike reviews for everyone to share

2. And exactly HOW am I supposed to get that into the shitter? Plus it's no good if I run out of paper...
  3. Ahh Loz your eloquence is overwhelming
  4. A laptop and a wireless connection? :grin:

Can't help with the paper emergency though.
  5. Take the carrybag as well......probably contains the user manual, and if its a dell or hp, wiping your ar#e is probably all its good for.... :grin: :grin:
  6. Jezuz man, portable printer! Must we think of everything?
  7. [​IMG]
  8. Hehehe nice, im gonna be trying to figure out a clever way for macguyver to get out of this mess all night.

Much more amusing than the "Help with my parents thread"
  9. Forget the paper, Loz, let your fingers do the walking.