Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motorcycle lifter quiry

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by gugux, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Hi guys,

say if I buy a motorcycle lifter, it will fit most bikes right ? and how do I place them ?

well I'm in Melbourne, anybody wanted to sell motorcycle lifter for cheap and or/ reasonable price let me know. PM will be great.

cheers,

2. i saw em being sold in kmart for 100bucks. not a fancy, still looked like it would do the job. unfortunately, they sold out before i could get ma mits on one.

3. u can get diff lifts with diff load capacity's. U get what u pay for pretty much. bout a month ago my father and I went halvies and got a 1200lb lift. think was something like $300-$350. But for my lil 250 its a dream. fits bike on no worries heaps of provsions for tiedowns and also fits nicley in the shed :). my dad and mate put it all together and its pretty much slot piece a into slot b. not hard at all.