Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motorcycle lift plans?

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' at netrider.net.au started by Moyston, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Anyone got anything like the title says

I had a set and my pc broke and ive lost them...

There are a few online but mostly american and cost , so i was wondering if anyone had any plans to build, preferably steel...

have an idea just to make with a normal trolley jack, and lift the bench up..looking at that style...any help??

2.  Top
  3. if you want I can have a look at your PC and try to recover your files.

4. well i had a virus and we had to re boot the whole lot and re done, and had to load it all on again from scratch...ive found enough pics of them, but will prob just get so many and then come up with a plan..but if all the steel costs more, then ill just buy it..but there isnt anything better than building it and doing it all yrself...thanks for the offer thou!

5. I *think* you can still recover files even if you've done a total wipe and reinstall.
    Anyway, no probs.

6.  Top
  7. yes you can.. up to seven times after the sector has been written over with the write programs..

8. That's where I got mine from. Bought a motorcycle jack at the same time, and use them both constantly. Quality is on the chinese-side of brilliant, but they're sturdy, and I have no qualms about them being fit for purpose. It's the finish that gives them away.

cheers
    ian