Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motorcycle Inspection Services

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by ricethief, Jul 20, 2010.

1. I am looking at buying a bike from Sydney and because im from interstate I can't inspect the bike and am looking at an inspection service. From my searching there seems to be two in Sydney, Inspectabike and Motorcycle Inspection Services. I was hoping to get feedback from any who have used either company or any other companies in Sydney, Thanks.

2. There was a thread on this a while back. Never heard of Inspectabike but I've used M.I.S before, can vouch for them. Paul is reliable and honest, would use them again.

3. Are you on a ship in the middle of the ocean, and only use paypal too?

4. lorneetkowiec - Thanks I ended up using MIS.

lowercase - How did you know? You don't have a motorcycle for sale do you?

5. inspectabike's ben is an absolute flake.

arranged a meeting with him and he didnt rock up. turned his phone off as well.

did it to a friend of mine too. unreliable.

6. i do! i have a cb250 - $25,000
    i have a gs500 - $8,990
    and a suzuki bking - $100,000.

do you need help paying your shipping agent first and then i can just add it to your bill?

7. Every now and then inspections are arranged between consenting Netriders too; I've checked out a few bikes in Sydney....

8. I mentioned that to a newbie in another thread that you do it

9. Fantastic I will take all three my son/father/monkey will love them. Its great that you sugguested paying my shipping agent, now that we are on the same page we can have smooth transaction.

I figure it would be out of place for me as a newbie to ask even though i would have been more than happy to pay for the time and effort. Anyway its done and dusted but will keep it in mind for future reference, thanks.