Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motorcycle Gear, Sales in Sydney-Newcastle

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by Rogues, May 11, 2009.

1. Hey guys,
    Anyone hear of a good sale coming up in June can you please post it in here............am heading down to the 'big smoke determined to come back with gear on the day.......
    I've currently got an 2xl M2r Blade jacket, near new but its just way to big for me so will probably try to sell........and I want to replace so I'm looking for leathers in particular, jackets and pants.
    I'm determined to find something I like on the day so any help would be appreciated.

Cheers Rogues

2. action motorcycles in parramatta have got a sale on at the moment for jackets and boots, i picked up a dainese leather jacket for 600.

and sydney city motorcyles on lane cove road have got a huge rack of leather jackets some for as little a 250

3. Taaa mate, have s/w Sydney City re AGV but they dont have it in my size........may have to caal in there when downnnnnn....just no way untill June :cry:
    R