Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motorcycle funnies

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by devochka, May 12, 2010.

1. #1 devochka, May 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Add your motorbike related funny vids, jokes, pics here!

American comedian:

Men.. :) :

Hehe.. I shouldn't laugh...but I did:

2 chicks in the car with the Harley that crashes...been posted before but can't remember what movie it's from:

Not funny, but still bike related.

Old ad..sounds Aussie. Haven't seen it on the forums before:

For the ladies (what a hottie!):
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. #2 Tweetster, May 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015

..he's cute, but not hot!! :)

..interesting take on training and eating habits!!... :p
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. haha that gixxer ad is great, but next time maybe i best turn the volume down a bit...
  4. Love the harley crash scene :)
  5. I too am very fond of that Gixxer ad...first time I saw it told myself it wouldn't be too long before seeing it again... Thanks devochka :)
  6. all good stuff thanks for posting
  7. Thought this was chuckleworthy...
  8. Hi ya Dave72. I grew up in Gatton many years ago. My wife says that's crap cause I haven't grown up yet!
  9. Hey Hotrod, growing up is over rated anyway haha. I dare say Gatton hasn't changed much since you left!
  10. Was there last Chrissie. Took my misses out there to show her around, and she wouldn't stop laughing.Most unkind.Worse still I took her to Murgon where I was born and now she knows why I haven't grown up. Your right the place has changed very little in 30 odd years.
  11. 103.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. When you can't afford a motorcycle at least you can have part of the experience.

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. What's the difference between a vacuum cleaner and a Harley? The dirtbag is underneath the vacuum cleaner.

Jk, any rider is ok with me.
  15. Gatton born and raised right here.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. I was born there in 81, left in 98. Old man owned the toy shop for 25 years in the middle of town. Small world.
  17. commercial...

• Funny Funny x 2

18. Justus.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Had to watch that all the way through to see how he (she ?) takes off, surprisingly did it quite well o_O
  20. Nice rims :p

• Agree Agree x 1