Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motorcycle equivalent to IAME

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Chubbs75, Oct 10, 2015.

  1. Hi guys

    I'm currently member of the IAME. Anyone knows what would be the equivalent body who deals with motorcycles?

    Many thanks
  2. My understanding is IAME also deals with motorcycles, after all they are also part of the Automotive industry.
  3. Thank you for your reply. i know they do with bikes to a certain point but i thought there must be some other organization who only deals with motorcycle related things9 rider and technical training etc).
  4. The motorcycle industry is not as formalised as the Car industry. In terms of mechanical work most referrals are word of mouth. The various rider training organisations have their own criteria for trainer selection I don't believe there is a accreditation body at National or State level.
  5. I see, that's why i couldn't really find any good info about any organization.