Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motorcycle Dog Carrier

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by dan, Jun 21, 2005.

1. cool - am thinking of getting a puppy, and was wondering how I will carry it on the bike.... :)
  2. You call them dogs???

Look more like overgrown rats to me :p
  3. Valid point Mizz ZZR... While my Golden Retriever is a pup it might be okay, but when it's fully grown I might have a hard time riding with it standing on my tank.

Milk crate on the back?
  4. Protective eyewear for your dog is important.
    Bagster (French I think) make a small tank bag specifically for this purpose. :D
  5. So much for tank dog pads - saw an oversized rat with it's head sticking out a tank bag the other day, yapping it's way down Queen St (Melb) . Could say it was an early warning system?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  6. Careful Jarrah!

That could have been Folma with his tank pillion. First met said passenger on a ride through the Dandenong ranges and trust me, that dog knows how to stay on a bike.

:D :D :D
  7. I'm not sure I'd like to have the dog tied to the bike. Rather clip them to me
  8. list who is talking little mizz pompom dog :p :p :p
  9. Was a bloke on the toyrun last year that had a blue heeler on the tank, just had a sheepskin on his tank. Dog sat quite hppily on it till thry hit the Esplanade then he jumped off and ran alongside the bike.
  10. I'd need a double decker one..
  11. I am quite sure it knows how to stay on a bike - apart from it's head it was zipped into the bag! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I am more questioning the designation of it being a dog :D :p (No offense to Folma, or whoever's rat it actually is :D )
  12. I though a motorcycle dog carrier was a sissy bar on a hardley
  13. Insulting someones treasured companion :shock: And to think I was trying to protect you from harm :roll:

If you want to play with fire at least let me get some popcorn and a video camera :p
  14. You callin my dog FAT? :evil:

Orrite, well maybe she is a little overweight, but at least she's big enough to be called a dog. :?
  15. Are you acctually allowed to carry a dog on the tank like that?!?!?!