Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motorcycle Diaries - Who is going?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Sir Skuffy, Nov 16, 2004.

1. Hey all,

I have purchased my tickets....... Who else is going? I think this would DEFINATELY be a fun movie to watch and a great excuse for the crew to get together.... So, if you are planning on going, get your tickets, as I would hate to miss a gathering of this type......

2. Hi again.....

I dont get it..... I know December can be a busy time of year, but this is a great opportunity to meet eveybody... TO have a few lkaughs and watch a good movie...

OK, how many here when to watch:

1. Biker Boys - absolute crap movie
    2. Torque - Crap, but a little less smelly

In short, many of us made an effort to go, but this movie is different...

Come on all, we have sold only 10 tickets and I have 20% of those tickets...
  3. Well I've paid for my ticket and its all lined up. Also sent the email to a few friends to see if they want to tag alone.

Pretty sure I've seen Torque, which it a bit of a worry.
  4. Me! I'm going :)
  5. I've got two tix booked, trying to recruit a mate to the fold.
  6. There are bugger all tickets sold. We were going to put on pre movie snacks/drinks but it's just not worth the effort.

So unless there are a heap of ticket sales in the next couple of days, those that have paid for their tickets will have their money refunded.
  7. Bugger. :?

Anyone want to go who hasn't paid yet?
  8. Count me in....as soon as i get paid ill fuel up the cc and do some purchasing :)

Ill see how i go about rounding up some more people in the mean