Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motorcycle Crash Compilation

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by grange, Aug 6, 2011.

2. Lots of oh shit moments there!

1:19 - Oh shit. Ouch. My leg. Oh shit.
    2:22 - Oh shit. Phew. Oh shit. Backflip! Oh shit.
    2:53 - Oh shit. Phew. Oh shit. Flying bike! Phew.
  3. Scooter Crash Compilation....

4. I don't know why but it is definetely more funny when its a scooter and not a bike.
  5. Is it just me or is there one major difference there ... the bike riders mostly seemed to know what they were doing but the scoot riders seemed to have no idea at all :D
  6. A few of the clips from the first video are from http://www.youtube.com/user/rnickeymouse. Well worth trolling through his videos to see the numerous ways people can crash at one particular bend in Mulholland, California.
  7. ...for me, it's that little crash, tinkle noise at the end (and the occassional little "beep")!!.... 8-[
  8. jeez, that guy at 2:22 was lucky
  9. #9 kneedragon, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    This is true, and it's tempting to draw conclusions from this, but I think the real story is just that the two collections were assembled by different people, looking for different things. The scooter one is called 'scooter-fail' or something, so the guy clearly had an agenda.

There are some dopey motorbike fail ones up there too. In fact I can think of a couple right off the top of my head ...

This one pains me a bit because I have a ZX14, and I cringe every time I see this...

Would you let you girlfriend ride your very rare and expen$ive NR750 Honda?
    Depends. She can ride a bike, right?

What can I say? Just ... GOLD!

There's another funny ice one, where he does the same sort of thing but it goes out sideways from under him. And then the ice breaks, and dumps him in about a metre of freezing muddy water.

... anyway - go knock yourselves out. There are literally thousands of them. This is a play list with about 46 clips in it, just to get you rolling ...
  10. Girls On Bikes Fail....

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ouch, my teeth are hurting just from looking at those face-plants... especially the one at 3.47 and yes my teeth can feel :D

Here's a few more:

^The Bike Ninja ^

12. He he he he. Haven't laughed so hard in ages.