Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motorcycle Covers

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by StringBean, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Hi All,

I am trying to find a good quality motorcycle cover for my 2007 Suzuki Boulevard C50 as it will be living outside, under a carport.

I have been to Supercheap auto and got one that was made for bikes between the 1000 & 1500cc range but that wasn't big enough so I went back and got a small car one which was way to big and seemed a bit scratchy.

According to my specifications in the user manual the overall length, width, and height is as follows: 251Lx97Wx110Hcm keeping in mind that I have a sissy bar on the back.

Could anyone recommend a decent bike cover that wont scratch the crap out of my bike but provide good protection against dust, rain, wind and whatever else lurks outside.

Kind Regards,
  2. AMX have covers and they come in four sizes. The brand is XRP (extreme racing products). Sizes are 17-SC2 fits scooters with racks, 17-BC4 fits sports bikes 250-750cc, 17-BC5 fits large bike 750-1300cc with rack, 17-BC6 fits full dresser/tourer/cruiser.

Mine is 17-BC5 and fitted the Honda VT400 easily, also fits the Suzuki GSX650F easily.
    Mine was $59.00 marked down from $70.00. Seems to be good, vinyl with a soft inner lining, keeps the bike clean and dry and it lives outside with no carport.
  3. I got a extra large BBQ cover from the hardware store for $20. Plush lining, tie down straps, works fine.