Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW Motorcycle Awareness Week

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' at netrider.net.au started by huntersdad, Oct 27, 2006.

1.  Top
  2. MCC of NSW is releasing a new video series on Motorcycle Awa

Code:

It's a serious message wrapped in a humorous package.

Just because we can, MCC of NSW has paid to have these indexed and coded into the media libraries of EVERY TV STATION around Australia. Yes it cost us twice what it would for NSW alone.

On top of production costs. The money for this has been generated by volunteer work by riders of the MCC of NSW.

This means that EVERY TV station will have these videos available for use in their Community Service Announcement slots.

It means that ANY rider group across Australia can make representation to their local TV station for showing these at appropriate times to co-ordinate with local events.

The adverts carry the tag line "What do we have to do to get noticed?" We have Tara Moss in a lead role. She's gorgeous on a T100.

We have created a download site so you can distribute the
    links, rather than the entire video.

[url]www.pleaselooktwice.com[/url]

Enjoy! Distribute the link to non-riders !

Guy
    MCC of NSW

3. yikes !! :shock:

that HJC Helmet and CBR looks like Sajie's rding combination !!

I won't be able to look at Sajie straight in the face ever again !! :eek:

[img:470:299:7a7980b15a]http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/10/27/Street_riders___small_wideweb__470x299,0.jpg[/img:7a7980b15a]

Scrambles !!
    Stop SMS'ing me !
    I don't want to go cruising around Sydney tonight looking for a white CBR ! :rofl: hahahaha

4. Monkeyfluffer! Why can't people like that ride CBR's around here?

Regards, Andrew.

5. great idea to grab attention, but geez anyone else think they look like major squids?

6. #6 Scrambles, Oct 27, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
    Saiji, pay no heed, these peons will never know the joy we felt that hot, windy day.....

Micky: I won't sms you, I will come over and drag you out of the house....THEN we shall go canvassing for the white CBR.

And hey....you gotta admit, she looks damn good right?