Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motorcycle arsonist

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Dirty TRiX, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Just on the news in SE QLD.

Like we need any more bad press with motorcycle fatalities at twice last years level... now we have a firebug bikie.

2. wasnt me... no bike and i'm all out of kerro...
  3. not me....altho it has some appeal atm.....
  4. oooo ahhh i can bring mashmellows and my rates are cheap for mates :wink:
  5. Great. More good press for Brisbane bikers. (I'm sure that there are loads of arsonists that drive cages that don't get a mention)
    WE BAD! :?
  6. and probly also to blame for the one near petrie too.....oooh maybe it was me......nope.....i think i'd remember that......maybe.....
  7. memory loss is a wonderful thing...
  8. I think that the QLD bike riding fraternity are also responsible for global warming, AIDS :smileysex: , nuclear arms :eek:hno: , the taliban and fourex beer :beer:

Jeff :bolt:
  9. and bundy rum (my canadian mate suggested rotgut tastes better)
  10. And theres 2 good reasons to ridicule Queenslanders :p
  11. Gee only two good reasons to ridicule Queenslanders Woodsy? Guess that is one area you Victorians win at then! (I can think of a million good reasons to ridicule you!) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  12. Arsonist on a bike, ay...

Well that's easy to solve - how many volunteer firefighters can possibly be riders too?

Ah he's probably just doing it to try and throw some bad publicity on people who flick their cigarette butts out the window.
  13. And the cold weather in Vic :p
  14. What cold weather. The best thing about a drought is that the weather is good
  15. Oh thank god!

I thought there was someone out there setting fires to bikes!
  16. Easy! Leave Bundy alone it's the only decent rum! Suppose you mate likes Bacardi. :sick:

Edit: Spelling.
  17. he does.....so i scoffed the bundy i'd taken for him for a pressie......