Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

motorcycle apparel liquidation sale

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by Black Betty, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Don't know how much gear there is - in the local paper the photos are just mens stuff - but am going to have a looksee tomorrow just in case. Pics include full leather suits from $275, fabric jackets from $99, leather jackets from $129, kevlar pants from $110, gloves from $25

Liquitation House
    The Mall
    Boronia
    ph: 9762 1678

sales ends sat 21st april
    'every must go' so they say :)

Cheers BB

2. Hey BB, cheers for that - you have my mobile number - if there is girls stuff there give me a shout and i'll try and make the trip out... :grin:

3. Will do :grin:

4. Have you had a look yet, Black Betty??

5. Yer I did - not too much in the way of girls stuff so unless you're close by wouldn't bother.

Mainly of guys stuff, but one offs in whatever size. Few pairs of draggins, one piece suits & pants/jackets (forgot to look at the gloves.......)

They also seem happy to take offers on whatever the price tag says.

So, not alot of stuff, but definitely cheap. Don't know if I'd bother coming across town for it, but certainly call thro' if you're over the eastern side.

6. Cheers - thanks for that hon - might give it a miss :grin:

7. dropped in there last night - no friday night opening - closed.

Tucked under the escalators - took a while to find.

Not a lot of stock - but if they are cheap, and have your size?