Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motorcycle Accessories Australia

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by the_blacke, Aug 15, 2012.

1. I recently bought a set of Barkbuster handguards for my ninja 1000... having researched on the net and found that the S7 was the model I needed, I found that http://www.motorcycleaccessoriesaustralia.com.au/ had a good price and very decent shipping rates, so I made an order.

A few days later, hurrah my barkbusters have arrived and I gleefully fit them to my bike. Except they don't fit - the backbone of the hand guard compresses the brake lever. Swear words ensue.

So I emailed MAA last night to basically say "it's not your fault but these don't fit is there anything you can do?"... and here's what happened:

1. email response late last night saying that one way or another, we'll work something out
    2. MAA contacted the manufacturer this morning to tell them of the issue and have worked out some next steps for trying to resolve the problem directly with bark busters
    3. Called me to let me know what was going on and give me the details of the person I can speak to at barkbusters to see if we can make them work

I am so impressed that I am going to make sure that anything I want to buy in future, I'm going to see if they stock it before I look anywhere else. I recommend you check them out, especially if you're an accessory whore like me.
  2. Wait a minute. You're supposed to delete your post now that you have a satisfactory outcome?
  3. Why, it wasn't a complaint to begin with :? Or did I miss something?
  4. The website does look good. I had read some good reviews about Five gloves and they're available there at good prices along with a few other things as well such as MotoDry.

Thanks for sharing! (y)