Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motorbike Transportation Melbourne - Sydney

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by sydneykings, Nov 25, 2012.

1. I'm wondering if anyone here could recommended a freight company to transport a bike from Melbourne - Sydney? The bike is a Kawasaki ER-6N.

I can ride the bike to a depot in Melbourne and also pickup/collect the bike from a depot as well in Sydney.

Thanks all
  2. Have a look at some of the Netrider vendors in the Directory area.
  3. Thanks to a broken chain on the VFR yesterday I had the bike transported back to Sydney by Peter Richardson of "Here and There Motorcycle Movers". He has a huge van specifically set up for motorcycle transport and he's a genuinely nice bloke to boot. Check out his schedule on his web-site at www.htmcmovers.com.au and give him a ring.
  4. I don't need to move a bike at the moment but i'm curious as to what this would cost (might do it some time)... anyone mind posting a figure as a guideline for us dreamers?
  5. I've started sending off a number of quotes, it seems most are around the $250 - $320 range