Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motorbike stores open Sundays in Melbourne?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by Kowai, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Hey guys

I need to buy some chain lubricant for my bike.. But I need to find a store open on Sunday! AUGH!! Does anyone know of ANYONE who is open?

So frustrating when you work 9-5 and the stores are only open 9-5...

2. Stupidcheap sell it......

3. Geezus calm down..

If you care to know, I have trouble accessing Netrider from home (shitty router) and its hard for me to load pages. Even logging in takes multiple attempts because it times out on me.

Its nice when people help others, so I thank you, but please don't treat me like I'm a troll k? I was just hoping people could just help me out.

4. I treated you like I would anyone else who asks questions without searching first.
    I am not to know you have so many issues, I work on the assumption you are like the 99% of users who ask the same old tired questions without searching and I have to do the searching for them.
    How about you take a chill pill and appreciate the fact that we deal with hundreds of requests like yours and you are no different to them yet we still make the effort to do the search for you?

5. just go to AMX on keilor park drive. has everything you would need.

Cheers

6. Chain Lube => Service Station. It won't kill you in an emergency not to have the latest Motul product.

7. Mornington Kawasaki in Mornington on the peninsula

8. Clipstone Yamaha in Ringwood