Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motorbike Cops in Melbourne

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by davesquirrel, Aug 23, 2011.

1. What was all that about yesterday?

Just curious, but there was one sitting on the intersection of Collins and Exhibition, another on the Flinders Lane and Exhibition intersection, then again at Flinders Street and Exhibition.

And then there was an RBT in the process of being set up on Batman Avenue.

All filtering activity was curtailed until I was down at Swan Street, just in case...

2. Not sure, but I received a very knowing [-X signal from one the other day as he passed me whilst I was pulled up ahead of a row of traffic at an intersection on King Street. It was pretty obvious from how I was positioned that I had filtered to the front.

I didn't filter for the next 5 sets of lights for fear of him following me :p

3. He showed you one of his fingers, you should have shown him one of yours :angel:

4. They're having a state wide blitz running for three months all across Victoria because the road toll is so high. Cos you know, that's worked so well in the past.

They're targeting filtering because all of the road toll is due to motorcycle riders filtering.

If the road toll goes up they'll call it a smashing success.
    If the road toll goes down they'll call that a success too.

Victoria - The wanking state

• Like Like x 1
  5. Its because I was in the area!