Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motorbike clubs

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by 99sydrd, May 6, 2008.

1. Hey , What motorbike clubs are worth joining?

All i know of is the hells angels, rebels ect and other similiar clubs that make the news headlines.

I would'nt mind joining the hells angels, they look cool riding down the road all dressed up and that. But I think you need a harly to become a member, + i'm not a tuffy, so that counts me out there.

Any recommendations please. Ideal club to be located in sydney, jap bikes ,middle aged , sensible riders who hold regular rides and associated activities , ect.

Any advice, cheers :)

2. You will get all of that, from this place. Take a look at the NSW events bit.

3. no Harley
    rides a Spewzooki

hmmmm...
    join the Kawasaki riders club then
    :LOL:

4. The clubs you have mentioned are not social clubs, they are a way of life.
    I’ll be honest if you have to ask, I would be surprised if they were what you are looking for.
    Do you feel some great need to be a member of a club? If you hadn’t noticed something like netrider has all the social aspects of a club but without limitations of membership.
    There are many other club types KSRC for example is Kwaka Sports riders (Have a guess what they focus on) or HOG (Harley Owners Group) if that is what takes your fancy what are you looking for, because not all clubs have the same view of what it means to be a member

5. Ulysses won't have you - yet. Ya need to be 40 to be a 'Junior' member. :grin: [/img]