Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motorbike Bus. A good idea?

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Zealt, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Shouldn't be too much of an issue for the outer-seated passengers 'getting a knee down' around corners !
    I will say though, that looks bloody ridiculous, unsafe and...for sake of a better word, 'retarded' !
  2. F**k No! Hhahahahhaah, Cool though.
  3. Dangerous and stupid but ya gotta love it all the same lol...

10points for tryin
  4. Lol that thing would be difficult to balance at lights or intersections when you need to stop. He'd have to stop at some sort of platform for safe exit of passengers.
  5. I wonder how common speed bumps are in the Philippines ;)
  6. Dont let Ken Lay see it -- it will give him a coronary - but at least it looks like they wiped off 5
  7. I know it's stupid, but it's amazing how they all managed to balance.

I can already imagine if one person jumps off, the rest have to shuffle to keep the balance haha.
  8. 6 seat bike, love the bare feet, Dont argue with the rider, he is very very strong, holding all of them up when they stop, Hahahahha
  9. With respect, I'm not convinced that safety is of paramount priority in this case. :D
  10. You wouldn't want to be half asleep on the way to work and accidentally filter.
  11. :LOL:

Anybody else click on this thread expecting it to be about goldwings? 8-[